Friday, April 5, 2013

I have a blog?

Ok, so it was July 17 that I last posted. I remember thinking to myself how fun it was going to be to write about my student teaching experiences. And then student teaching came, and then it went. Just a blur. A big, tired, busy, crazy blur. I only remember that I barely had time to sleep or pee which was especially annoying being preggo and all. But I made it through, with the support of husband, family, and friends.

So since I last posted, I became a licensed teacher and more importantly, a MOM.

I love being a mom.

We are so grateful for this spirit that has been sent to us in this little tiny, really cute and cuddly body.




 Speaking of spirits being sent to us, her middle name "Kalei" has two meanings, one meaning "flowers sent from heaven" and the other is "beloved".


She is beloved indeed.

Coming soon: The Birth Story (coming soon like very soon like I am going to write it right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment